The EatHappy Group
In 2013, we set ourselves the goal to bring fresh sushi and convenience food from all over Asia to the European retail market. Starting from scratch in Germany, we currently sell our products at more than 1,500 POS in Europe, opening a further 200 new kiosks across Europe each year. Furthermore, we are opening central kitchens across Europe to serve smaller retail opportunities with our freshly made sushi. We have other great innovative food brands in our portfolio, like Candy Cuisine, our Asian dessert production (Mochis) in Germany, and SunnySu, which offers unique frozen yogurt, soft serve and waffle creations in its shops. The EatHappy Group currently operates in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Italy and Luxembourg.
What motivates us:
Food. The best and most delicious creations you would crave. Apart from constantly innovating our offering and creating new dishes and products, we are creating an international food company that offers much more than Sushi, bringing exciting trends and products from all over the world to our retail partners.
Hungry. Motivated. Curious. Different. Honest. Dynamic. You will be right in the middle of it from the beginning, taking care of your areas of responsibility and being an integral part of our team from day one. We encourage you to contribute your thoughts, opinions and your ideas, fully committing to our vision so that we become even more successful together.
To continue the expansion of our EatHappy Group we are looking for a:
Senior packaging specialist/developer (m/f/d)
Full time, for our entity in Germany or UK or Austria or Italy
- Development of new and optimisation of existing packaging formats. Focus points:
- Sustainability (special importance early on)
- Legal requirements (special importance early on with regards to EU directive 2019/904)
- Operational requirements
- Customer Experience
- Sourcing of packaging solutions for new concepts at the intersection between gastronomy and convenience food/retail
- Introduction of new packaging solutions on individual country level
- Working in close cooperation with other departments: Marketing, Research & Development, Production, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Legal
- Independent project management with internal and external partners
- Co-design of our corporate CSR-strategy
- Market analysis regarding packaging trends
- You are already a packaging professional and your CV reflects that
- Sound professional experience in packaging development for the food industry
- Strong knowledge in material science with focus on plastic alternatives and sound understanding of convenience food packaging
- Expertise in regulatory requirements (packaging laws, conformity/compliance, certifications)
- Good project management and experience leading interdisciplinary teams
- Full professional proficiency in English and advanced experience using MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented style of work
We are a team, whether in our kiosks, in the office or home office right now. All countries and departments are working constantly to make EatHappy the most exciting food company in Europe.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer our employees exciting career opportunities across Europe as well as opportunities for professional and personal development. No matter whether you are a managing director, marketing employee or controlling intern, you will regularly receive constructive feedback not only from your supervisor but also from colleagues, and you will be supported in your development by your supervisor.
As we operate all across Europe, we offer an exciting exchange between the different countries, with the opportunity to work on projects for other countries, and exchange programmes for our employees.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested in joining the EatHappy Group, we look forward to receiving your CV through our website form:
or via Mail: email@example.com
Please also state your earliest possible start date and your desired salary in your application.